It’s come to my attention that some people really don’t understand Chic Noir so let me help you guys out.
1.Chic Noir will tell you the truth as she sees it. Chic noir would never make a good hanger on for a musician. Her truth will not always be your truth. You may not like what she has to say but she certainly isn’t intentionally mean spirited.
2. Chic noir really does like nice men. Her one draw back is that she also likes good-looking nice men even* more.
3. Chic noir is not shocked that the e-world is in some way like high-school. People team up and form clicks just like they did back in the day.
4.Even people Chic Noir thinks dersved to have their butts kick, will get something of a helping hand from her if it doesn’t put her out.
5.But chic noir isn’t above allowing someone to take a few punches to learn their lesson.
Chic Noir tries to live by these sayings* to the best of her ability:
1. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
2. Don’t write checks her butt can’t case.
3. Hard head makes a soft behind.
4. Avoid the green snake under the green grass.
5. Avoid being the pot who called the kettle blk
6. Don’t dish what I can’t take.
7. I don’t sell wolf tickets.
Urban dictionary will define everything for you folks.
4 hours ago